We would be glad to see you at our services! Due to the current situation, we are limited to 50 people that can join us in the building. We are working hard to keep the building safe and clean for everyone who visits us. While we go through this pandemic, we want to assure you that we are taking the proper steps to keep our community safe:
- We ask that each person wears a mask.
- If you are experiencing any sort of symptoms or even feeling a little under the weather, please stay home.
- After every service, a team goes through the areas used with a Hospital-grade, bleach-free, disinfectant and sprays touch points to prevent spread.
- Social distancing is in place to allow everyone to participate safely. Pews are marked for seating.
- Air flow is maintained through the Narthex, Nave, Sanctuary, Hallways, and Chapel to keep particles moving through the building and outside where there is less risk of contact.
- Each week, the building is properly deep-cleaned, and very few areas are used by multiple groups.
- There is a proper re-opening plan and liability insurance for both congregations.
However, we also understand that there is an inherent risk with any social gathering. By stepping in the door, you assume responsibility for your own health and safety.
We know that this virus is a serious matter and we want to do our part to keep our congregants and our community safe. If you have any questions, we are glad to answer them.
If you would like to attend a service in person, please sign up here: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/20f0849ada722a7f85-march
Since are limited in capacity, we are asking everyone who plans to attend to sign up and let us know.
The church is a vital part of our spiritual growth, mental health, and community engagement. We are eager to be with you and encourage you as Christ has called us to. God bless you, especially as we go through this time, and we hope you can join us soon!